Spartan Warrior Figurine
- Subject Figures: A hoplite (from ta hopla meaning tool or equipment) was the most common type of heavily armed foot-soldier in ancient Greece from the 7th to 4th centuries BCE, and most ordinary citizens of Greek city-states with sufficient means were expected to equip and make themselves available for the role when necessary.
- Scale: The size of the figure is 54mm and 1:32 in Scale. They are made from Pewter Tin Alloy metal.
- Ronin Miniatures: A miniature is a small-scale production or a small version. More than 15 years on the market we are making war Collectible Miniatures fit for playing Ronin toy figures games in Europe. In the presence of more than 700 unique products pieces on a variety of topics.
- Handmade High Quality Guarantees. Not for children. Nice souvenir for decor & for a gift.
- We guarantee to ship within 30 days delivery and return policy.