Emperor Vespasianus Hoodie
- Solid colors: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester; Heather Grey: 78% Cotton, 22% Poly; Dark Heather: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Ancient Rome was the greatest empire in classical antiquity & history. This Ancient Roman themed design is a perfect Saturnalia gift for all who love SPQR Rome, legions, military history, Mediterranean Greek & Roman civilization & ancient pagan mythology.
- Vespasian was declared emperor by the Roman senate in AD 69 - the Year of the Four Emperors. He founded the Flavian dynasty that ruled the Roman Empire for 27 years. He is also known for many ambitious building projects, including the Flavian Amphitheater.
- 8.5 oz, Classic fit, Twill-taped neck