Dutch Blue Delft Porcelain Bracelet
- It's time to tiptoe through the tulips, wearing this pretty bracelet with little tulip motif in Blue Delft style
- The porcelain beads have two tulips nicely hand painted on both sides and are 0.75 inches tall (20mm); alternate with cobalt blue ceramic beads and shell pearls (a type of quality simulated pearl)
- Comes in a nice white gift box with the Style-ARThouse logo, and a little card giving the title, description, and care instructions
- Made at Style-ARThouse in Maryland; see matching earrings and necklace also called "Tulip Time"
- Lobster clasp is quality tarnish-resistant silver plate and lead and nickel-free; inside circumference ranges from 6.00 to 7.5 inches for the small to medium wrist
Johann Sebastian Bach
DORAMI Anti-Gravity Gyroscope