Albert Einsteins Atompuzzle
- A real challenge for smart heads: Who can disassemble the Atompuzzle and then assemble it again?
- The amazing wooden puzzle requires patience and combination skills – this is the only way to open the electron grid and the atomic core.
- High-quality material: The pieces are made of wood and come in a luxury gift box.
- In the beautifully designed packaging with hinged lid, the patience game is the ideal gift for anyone who likes playing around with things and is a fan of Albert Einstein.
- Dimensions of the box: 15.7 cm x 12.5 cm x 8.5 cm