Albert Einstein was an outstanding physician and mathematician of the 20th century. He was a pure genius who created a formula that would build a bomb capable of killing thousands at a time. Albert learned to play the violin. He could play a few notes on the piano or the violin, and then he would jot down notes on some theory. Einstein won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1922.
Inside you will find:
- A Genius Shows Up with a Deformed Head
- The Odd Shaped Head Starts to Read
- Einstein Had a “Miracle Year”
- Einstein Finds He Has Enemies
- Albert Had His Problems Too
- Did Einstein Have a 3rd Son? You Decide
- The End is Soon to Come
- What Exactly was the Legacy of Einstein?